Sunday, July 22, 2007

One week left!

Hello everyone. I am starting this blog to keep you all posted on what is going on in my next year serving as a missionary. It is hard to believe that I have one week left here in the U.S. For those of you who don't know or maybe just forgot, I will be spending the next school year working as a teacher on the beautiful island of Palau, which is in the south pacific. I will try to make regular updates on what is happening, as well as post pictures for you to see. Thanks so much for all your prayers and support.

2 comments:

Caren said...

Bekah,
I'm so glad you're there safely! I look forward to reading about your experiences! We're praying for you...

Julie said...

I'm so excited! Oh man! You're totally going to have to put up pictures and tell us everything! Well, maybe not quite everything, but lots. I miss you Bekah!