Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Some random pictures from my year.


It's so beautiful there! I just love this picture. It looks like it's should be on postcard.

This is one of my students, Dante, after graduation. The leis are a traditional thing to give graduates and as you can see some of the students got lots of them!
This is Jessica. She was my very smart history nerd. :) I loved having her in class

Uriik and Zami. A couple more of my seniors.
KB Bridge. This is what connects the two islands of Babledaub and Koror.

A beach out at the Rock Islands.
Me wearing my Muumuu on the last saturday of my stay in Palau.
This is down town Koror at Dust. It's taken from WCTC shopping center.
Me with some of my sophomores after our field trip to Peliliu.A Japanese tank on Peliliu.American Assult Vehical on Peliliu.
Orange Beach, Peliliu. Site of one of the bloodiest battles in the Pacific.
Students loading the buss after school.
The senior dorm girls at graduation.
We got to meet the Vice President of Palau. Here is a group of us with Vice President Chang. He's the one in the middle holding baby Ada.
Here I am by a plane wreck in the jungle one the island of Angaur.

No comments: